Thursday, February 12, 2009

three weeks til spring break

For as long as I've been in college, I haven't really done a whole lot with "YAY SPRING BREAK!!!" sorts of things.

Thankfully, that's changing this year :-D

There are some people who whistle like tea kettles when they snore.

If you think I'm joking, you should hear what I'm hearing right now. I don't know if this particular person was ever married, but if they were, I have very strong feelings of sympathy for their spouse.

I got yelled at in Hungarian tonight. That was a new experience and not one that I'm very likely to wish repeated.

Actually, tonight had a few "that can be the only time that ever happens and I will not be sad" sorts of things. I dumped a bucket of mop water on the floor and kinked my back when positioning a patient (seriously, you're supposed to keep weight close to your body and not twist while moving a person in a bed??? right. you have fun with that). And I am seriously fighting a crazy case of the tireds because I didn't go running before work today. Endorphins are amazing things. I'm addicted to them. Gimme. ...I just realized this paragraph makes it sound as though I dumped mop water while positioning my patient. I didn't. And no, I'm not going to fix the paragraph. I'm tired.

In about 14 hours I will be done with my first monster killer exam of the year. I'm about half way ready, I think. That's not enough, but...well...I'm doing what I can. If I can solidify my memorization of the molecular steps involved in the formation of urine, I think it'll be ok. Oddly enough, the molecular stuff involved with respiration is very straightforward to me. [watch me bomb that part. haha.]

It's crazy windy outside right now. I hope a tree doesn't fall on my car, cuz that would pretty much not be a good thing. Also, I think whatever sort of storm this is interfered with cell service, because my blackberry's battery was basically dead after 6 hours.

Anyway, those are my random thought type things of the evening...morning...time thingy. I'm going to keep listening to teakettle person and hope that 0700 comes more quickly now.

No comments: